We are excited to announce the launch of our Hearth to Hearth Bread Club!
We will be providing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly delivery/pick up of wood-fired oven baked fresh bread for club members in the Saugerties, Kingston, and New Paltz area.
- Saugerties pick up location is at Inquiring Minds Bookstore on Wednesdays between 4:30-6pm (time pretty solid, but needs to allow for baking vagaries – you will be notified)
- New Paltz pick up location is at The Village Tearoom on Thursdays between 3 and 4:30pm (again, may change depending on baking)
- Kingston TBD
Italian wheat (a wheat bread from the Lazio region of Italy), Roasted Potato and Sourdough breads make up the regular bread rotation at first, with others to follow. There will be periodic specials offered like Raisin & Nut, Baguettes, and Rolls. Special requests can be considered. Ask.
Pastries will be available on special order basis and include Croissants, Pain au chocolat, and Pain aux raisins.
To join the club, please complete the form below.
- Annual club fees are $25. This includes $5 administration fee and puts $20 credit on your account for bread purchase (typically 4 loaves).
- Delivery will be scheduled within 10 days after joining — typically within the week, but we need to allow for the vagaries of baking!
- Bread prices vary (average will be $5/loaf with loaves about 1.25lbs/650gms) and will be specified on the order form.